A Bit About Me
Amanda Leigh has had a love of words since before she could write them herself. Once she learned to read and write herself she just couldn’t stop. She reads any genre as long as the book sounds interesting. Which may explain why she can’t and never will be able to stick to one genre in her writing. From Contemporary Romance to Women’s Fiction to Paranormal Romance to Poetry and more to come. When she’s not writing or reading she enjoys getting swept away in a great TV show, going to the theater, listening to music, cooking and many different forms of art. She has a cat she adores and also loves Psychology, tea, coffee, chocolate, Harry Potter, and Elvis Presley. Not necessarily in that order. Feel free to get in touch with her.
A Few Things About Me:
1. My top five favorite television shows are Lost, The X-Files, Criminal Minds, The Originals, Flashforward and The 4400… and Saving Hope. I just couldn’t leave that out.
2. My top five favorite sitcoms are Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Boy Meets World, Smart Guy and Dharma & Greg.
3. My favorite color is blue. All shades of it. I also love purple, green, teal, turquoise, black and red.
4. My eyes change color.
5. I went to Pace University.
6. I love coffee but don’t drink it a lot. I drink tea a lot more than I drink coffee. I love a good French Vanilla Coolatta from Dunkin Donuts.
7. I have a ton of characters that I love from books but I also fall in love with characters from television. Who you ask? Well….. Elijah Mikaelson, SSA Aaron Hotchner, Special Agent Fox Mulder, Dr. Spencer Reid, Dr. Joel Goran, Damon Salvatore, Sir Thomas Sharpe…. But probably my absolute favorite is Loki. <3
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES BELOW!!
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”
Norman Vincent Peale
“The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy?”
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.”
G. K. Chesterton
“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. When you gaze long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also back into you.”
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
"The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”